Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tristens 4th birthday and a ride on Scooter and Charlie


Tristens superman birthday party was held at our house on saturday.

Devon (6 mo.) thought the cake was delicious!

Ashlynn is riding Scooter. Sorry it's kind of fuzzy, it was so windy and the dust was really flying.

Baby Devon is riding with April.

Here are some of the kids waiting for a turn to ride the horses. Left to right is Tristen, Sierra, Kylee, Cameron, Kris and Jamie.
April is giving Cameron a ride.
Alanna is walking Kaleb on Charlie.

Sierra is riding Charlie.

Alanna and Charlie.


Kylee is riding Alannas horse, Charlie.



This is Tristen with April on Scooter.








Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh I love this idea;) Very cute I think I may do one:)

Michelle Lee said...

April and Alanna are so lucky to get to ride their horses when they want to. It's the best to be a young girl with a horse to take care of and ride in the desert. Lisa and I took care of a couple of horses in Las Vegas back in the 80's, and our reward for taking care of them, was riding them.

pkabow said...

I love your blog. It would be so awesome if everyone did one. I will work on Lisa and Kay-Lynn. I loved all the photos you posted. Love, Mom