Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It's Finals Week

I only have two classes this semester, but good grief, they are so time consuming! My math class is killing me, it's statistics and every concept is new seeing that prior to this and the bone head math I took last year, the last math class I took was 9th grade math... 30 years ago!! My child development class is alot of reading and class presentations and essays. I have one more presentation and a math final to study for and then I have a month break. Maybe then I can finally get all the rest of the Christmas shopping done, Christmas card and letters written and mailed and day care taxes organized for tax time and maybe even rest....well I can dream can't I.

Regen is getting easier to care for and Devon is happy crawling around with the other kids. It's still hard to find the time to study though, maybe next semester will be easier. I'll be taking an on line computer class, and two education classes; The exceptional learner and Cultural Diversity.

I can't find my camera, the last time I saw it was when I took Kris and Jamies family picture. I hope I can find it before Christmas :( Enjoy everyones blogs. Write more, Love to all Debbie

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I agree I think things will get better and I am glad you will get a break anyway;) I also agree that there are a few people that need to update their blog like Aubrey he,he,he;) Talk to ya soon

Love,
Jamie

Michelle Lee said...

You are doing great Deb!! Keep up the good work. Becoming a teacher is a worthwhile goal. Cultural Diversity is an easy class. Why did you have to take such a hard math class? Mine were never that hard. I always enjoyed the presentations and group projects in my classes. I love to learn new things that will help me become a better teacher.