Sunday, December 9, 2007

When it rains, it pours!!!

We are the proud owners of a new water heater. Our previous heater was leaking and so upon further investigation, Kirk said the bottom was totally corroded. When he removed it from the garage, he left a trail of corrosion and water heater all the way to the side of the house. We don't even know how the water was staying inside that thing, maybe the corrosion was piled up just perfectly inside to prevent it from all running out.....hmmm maybe that's why our water bill has been higher than normal lately.
Then I get a notice that my registration has expired....six weeks ago. Normally I get a letter stating it's time to register my car, not this time, so I go online to register the car and I find out I need to get the emmission test thing...so I carefully drive it to the emmission place and it doesn't pass....ugh!!! So now I have a 30 day temporary plate and I have to find a place to take the car for repairs and try to pass emmissions.
I still have a paper to write and a horrible math final on Tuesday.....argghhh!!!! I hope everyone else is doing good, I hope to feel the pressure lift after finals. Love to you all.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh that really stinks and I things will get better after finals I am sure:) I don't think you will be as stressed!

We love ya,
Kris and Jamie

Michelle Lee said...

Hang in there Debbie. Some things seem to happen all at once. You will get them all under control. I'm sure you will do fine on your tests. I was always a wreck stressing out over papers and exams and then after you take the test you find out it wasn't as hard as you thought it would be. Good Luck!!!

Michelle Lee said...

Hey Debbie, I need some address' for your kids who have moved out. I have Kris and Jamie's, but I need Aubrey and David's, April and Damon's and Ashley and Graham's. You can e-mail them to me or call me at home on my cell. Thanks.

KKPharmD said...

Welcome to the college life...LOL

I remember those days, like it was 6 months ago, studying and writing papers, blah blah blah, then the car breaks, and I'm out of money, and bills are due, hahaha, now its your turn.

I hope it all goes well and you get your paper written and pass your math test.

Love,
KK

pkabow said...

Hi Debs,
I am so sorry! I wish I could help you somehow. I have confidence that you will do well and you can look back on all of this and laugh about it even if it take a few months to reach that point. Good luck. Love you, Mom

Jennifer said...

Yup, I know the feeling. I just finished my last class last week. What a relief. Next semster I am taking: English, Spanish and U.S. History. Fun. What will you be taking?