Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Alanna's 13th birthday party

Yes, that's a pinata...after Regens party, Alanna said, "I want one for my birthday too!"


Aubrey, our own in- house cake decorator, asked Alanna what type of cake she wanted, and here it is. There is a layer of oreo cookie ice cream, it was delicious.




The girls spent the night and played rock band, sing star and guitar hero all night. We went to the mall the next day and they played around in Sephora which is a make up store trying on different types of make up. It was crazy and fun and I wish I had taken more pictures.

1 comments:

Michelle Lee said...

Aubrey needs to go into cake decorating as a full time job!!! I'm not kidding...that cake turned out soooooo cute. I wish I could do that. Alanna and her friends look like they had a great time together for her birthday. Thanks for sharing the photos.