Sunday, May 25, 2008

The babies are soooo cute!!!

I arrived in Reno Friday night and after finding my lost luggage, we finally made it to Michelle and Barry's around 12:30 am. It's been cold, overcast and drizzly...very weird weather. We went to see the girls Saturday morning and I was able to hold and feed Chantrell first, then Brenna. They are so sweet and small and cuddly. They are both so close to coming home, they just want to make sure that they are eating enough and gaining weight.

This is me holding Chantrell after her dad fed her and her mom bathed her. Isn't she sooooo cute!!! They removed her feeding tube.


This is Brenna after Michelle gave her a bath, she was crying and so in went the binky.


Michelle rolled Chantrell out of her towel after she bathed her and I couldn't resist her nakey bottom, they are so perfect and pink and plump.


This is a video of Chantrell, if you have a weak stomach, maybe you better not watch...no babies were harmed in the making of this video :)

Don't worry, here's Chantrell after her bath, all safe and sound, and no feeding tube.


Chantrell again, looking so content. I'll keep you all updated and will send more pictures later.

1 comments:

Michelle Lee said...

I am looking for people's comments about my cute babies!!! I love the video that Debbie took of Chantrell's bath. Debbie also showed me how to do picture editing on Picasa, thanks to Erica too. Now, I know how to make my pictures look even more beautiful. We are having fun visiting here in Reno. I love having my sister all to myself. Today we went for a drive around Lake Tahoe. Debbie hasn't been there for awhile. We took some pictures that will get posted soon.