Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Girls Camp

Alanna left this morning at 7:30 for Girls Camp at Camp Lo Mia, about 3 hours north east of Phoenix. She will be gone until next Monday. She invited a non-member friend who goes to Young Womens with her, so she was happy to have a buddy. Jennifer went also, she's lived here as long as we have, she is 16 now and will be with the older girls so that will give Alanna a break. Jenn is verrrryyyy intense, but is super excited to be with the girls and experience camp for the first time. This is Alannas second year, we had fun sewing pajama pants to match all the girls in our ward, and buying all the camping essentials. I left my camera at Tylers aunts house so I don't have any pictures to post, but will snap a few when I pick her up on Monday.

Devons been sick for almost two weeks with an ear infection with a miserable cough and cold, and now Regen has a yucky nose and April and Alanna are sounding stuffy. Hopefully Alanna can kick it quick and won't be too miserable at camp.

April leaves Saturday for Alaska for almost two weeks. She is the Maid of Honor to her best friend Heidi...they've been friends since Jr. High. She is excited to go back to Fairbanks, but is not too happy about flying, the doctor prescribed her something for flying, hopefully it works for her. I get to watch Devon full time, hope he feels better soon.

Hope everyone is doing well... love, Debbie

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the new look of your blog! so chick and asian. It is fun to hear what you are up to. I think of you often and all my extended family and wish we all lived closer. So excited for the reunion-only half a month away now! Love Jenn

Ashley said...

Oh great I just remembered last year when she drove me nuts singing camp songs and going...ONE TIME AT CAMP...ONE TIME AT CAMP.

I was SOOOOOOOOOO not like that....hahahaahhaha HAAA(regens evil laugh)

Michelle Lee said...

It's nice to hear what's going on at your house. Hope the kids get over their colds soon. Nothing is worse than sick babies. I hope that Alanna has a great time at camp. I remember my experience at camp was always fun and I made new friends.