Monday, June 23, 2008

Mesa Southwest Museum Field Trip

Friday, I took all the day care kids, Alanna and the grandkids and Jamie to the Museum. This is our third trip. We love it. I'm standing next to Nickolas(4), Jesse(2) and Hailey(3).Tristen, Cameron and Ashlynn posing for me.Tyler, Sierra and Cameron.Alanna with Devon and Regen and Nickolas.
Alanna, Nickolas and Sierra. They worked on this huge floor puzzle along with Jamie.

This was a moving picture and you could stand behind it and we could see them in the movie. Can you find Alanna and Tyler?


In the jail cell, the doors were very heavy and creaked so loud, some of the kids were too afraid to go inside.


There is a really neat feature outside, the kids get to pan for gold. They would have spent more time out here, but they were getting soaked and it was so hot. Below is Tristen, Nickolas, Tyler, Ashlynn, and Hailey.
Cameron was showing me his little pieces of gold.Jamie and the kids.
Alanna is helping Jesse and Hailey.There is a room in the Museum that has games, puzzles and many more activities, here Jamie and Tyler are playing Dinosaur checkers.


Alanna and Ashlynn
This was so cool to look at.
Regen was done sitting in the stroller.
Jesse is measuring his foot compared to a dinosaur foot print.

A big scary T-rex, he's animated an roars!



4 comments:

Alanna J.J. said...

your pic that said "alanna and ashlynn" is wrong-o.that was sierra next to me.

Michelle Lee said...

Great pictures of the kids at the museum. Your camera is very nice. I like the pictures of the dinosaur fossils. It looks like everyone had lots of fun there.

Ashley said...

I was just about to comment, that was sierra.

Regen looked like a dinosaur in that picture...haha

I want to go. I have never been. When I get my two weeks vacation from work. I am using a day and going...DANG IT

DJ said...

Okay, I need glasses, looking closer I can see that it is Sierra instead of Ashlynn, sorry Sierra.