Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A day in my life


My day begins with these two babies, starting at 6:15am. These two are the joy of my life, but boy do they keep me busy. Regen is two months and Devon is 6 months. Some days are more trying than others, today was a good day.












Devon is enjoying his breakfast of peaches. He is such a cute and roly poly baby. He is 6 and 1/2 months now.






Today we went to Borders for story time. I'm pushing a double stroller, and you can't see Regen behind Devon, but she's there. Aubrey does the story time at 10:30 every Wednesday.







Even Regen enjoys story time. I took Alanna with me, she's on fall break this week.








I've been watching Jesse since he was two months old. He just turned 2 Saturday.








After Aubrey reads a few stories, they get to color. Boy do they like that.








The kids had a great time at story time, thanks Aubrey.









The kids have different areas they can play in such as the kitchen area, dress up, blocks and trucks and puzzles, beads and the fine motor skill activies which are done at the table, but the train center seems to be the favorite.




We have story time every day if not a few times. Once a week we go to the library to get some new books.








In the afternoon after naptime, the kids go back outside for popsicles and more fun. We bought this play center last year, it has two swings, a rock wall, a rope type ladder, a regular ladder and a twirly slide. Underneath, there is a sandbox spot and a picnic bench. Jesse just turned two and has all of a sudden discovered swinging, he loves it.
This is Hailey, she's 2 and 1/2 and she's been coming for two weeks now. She is an only child but her parents want to be pregnant right away. Samantha loves having another girl to play with and she's potty trained...yah!















This is the nicest time of year. The weather is beautiful and the kids enjoying playing outside more when it's not so hot. Samantha can only go down the twirly slide if I'm standing near her. She fell off, hit her head on the brick and gave herself a concussion a few months ago. She had to have a cat scan, it was scary. Just thought it would be fun to show everyone what a day looked like in the Juchau household. Now I need to get my math homework done.

2 comments:

pkabow said...

Oh, Debbie!!! You have your hands full for sure. Five kids under five years---AND going to college. I could handle all that at your age except for all those babies at the same age and at the same time (and for all day?). How many are still in diapers? Good luck. Stay strong and healthy. Love you. Mom

DJ said...

The babies can be very challenging. I have Devon from 6:30 to about 4:00 and Ashley is job hunting so I help with Regen while she interviews etc. In the past and still, I watch her in the morning to about noon so she can sleep. Regen is up for 3-4 hours every night. I have 3 in diapers, it's not that bad. Jesse is ready to start potty training, we've been introducing him to the toilet after naptime. I'm only taking two classes this semester due to the new babies I new I would be watching. They are Math 142, and Child Development.