Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tolmachoff Farms

Regens first pumpkin picture, she wasn't too thrilled with it, but how cute.

I tried to wake him up and he wouldn't, so I sat him here, and in his sleep he put his foot on top of this pumpkin, so cute.
It's like a ball pit, only filled with dry corn.
What an interesting sensation it was to step and roll around in dry corn.
Alanna chose this cute little pumpkin, she wants to draw a face on it.
Jesse chose this green and yellow gourd over a pumpkin, interesting huh?
I told them they could pick a little pumpkin or a gourd. They both chose a green and yellow gourd.
This is their version of a train ride, led by a tractor. There had to be at least 15 of these tin can things and he had them going in a circle and in the shape of an S for a little while, they loved it. Samantha would have nothing to do with it.
Devon loved turning the steering wheel, and he didn't even cry when the tractor started.
We had so much fun, and they had such cute ideas for picture taking and activities that we are going to bring the whole family in a couple of weeks. Kris and Jamies kids will love it here.
What a fun idea, riding bikes through a hay maze. Alanna is helping Samantha.

They had two of the cutest little black piglets. I couldn't get the kids to look up at me for anything, they wouldn't take their eyes off the little piggies.










3 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh how cute is that! Yea I can't wait to bring them, they are looking at the pictures with me and saying "Hey I want to go there"
So I told them we would go next weekend!! Very good pics by the way!

pkabow said...

I hope we can go to the Rolof's (tv show "Little People, Big World") which is about 1 1/2 hour from here near Hillsboro right before you get to Portland. They have a famous pumpkin patch featured on their show and I think the kids would love it. We are running out of time, and I have to have oral surgery next week so may have to do it next year. Your visit looks like so much fun!

Michelle Lee said...

Debbie your blog is really looking nice. You watch some cute kids and your own grandkids. They really do grow up fast. I love the pics of Devon and Regen.