Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Devon is on the move!

Devon is a monkey, he loves to hang upside down and hold things with both his hands and feet. We all call him "Monkey". The other day Hailey tells Kirk that the monkey is outside by himself, Kirk says there isn't a monkey outside, and Hailey says yes there is...see and shows Kirk, Devon, and says see, the monkey is outside. Devon was sitting in his circle toy.

Devon has learned how to crawl, nothing and no one is safe now.

I apparently can't take my eyes off of Devon for a minute. He's everywhere. I turned around in the computer chair to check on Regen who was sitting in the high chair and turned back and there he was. The other day he was choking on his own sock that he pulled off his foot and shoved in his mouth and then couldn't pull it out. A couple weeks ago he ate the tag off of one of his blankets and was choking on it!
I was unloading the dishwasher the other morning and April came with Devon. She set him on the floor and I turned to talk with her and Alanna came around the corner and said "Devon!" and I turned around and this is what we saw.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow he is getting soooo big I can not believe it;)

pkabow said...

He is soooo cute! How did he grow so fast and get so big and smart? I still think of him as that little guy we saw in Las Vegas in June. I'll bet you are a proud grandmother who will spoil him. I was going to say spoil good and rotten, but you wouldn't do that, would you?