Friday, July 25, 2008

Oregon Reunion --- Fourth of July

I'm finally posting our Fourth of July pictures. We had the best time visiting and taking family pictures. These are the ones I took, I'm missing a couple of families. Mom and DadAll the sisters in order from the left: Me, Lisa, Michelle (Kay Lynn is missing) Erica, Jen, and Tiff with our parents. Regen, my grand daughter and Ashleys daughter. Erica and family
Michelle, Barry and the twins Chantrell and Brenna
Jen, Brian and Zoey Tiff and her kids, Rhiannon, Ryder and Racer
All the grandkids.
Alanna and Regen.
RegenShe is so fun to watch and take pictures of.Me and my motherI think this is Rhiannonand this is possibly Tiff?Alanna Erica

On the beach staking out our spot, playing in the sand and waiting for the fireworks to begin. This is delicious.

1 comments:

Michelle Lee said...

Really cute pictures of Regen. She is so much fun to play with. I have a late b-day card for her. I will send it soon. I'm glad that you finished your post of the vacation. Regen's b-day looked like fun at the restaurant. She can rock really good in that chair. Was it for sale in the Cracker Barrel? $84 is a little pricey...maybe you can find something similar at another store.