Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our Trip to Oregon--Day Four

Here are my sister Michelle's, twins girls, Chantrell and Brenna. Ashley bought them these beautiful dresses, so of course we had to play dress up.
Ashley holding Brenna.
I'm holding Chantrell, they have both really grown and they are almost three months old.
We then went to the boardwalk in Seaside and had lunch at a pizza/arcade place, Vince, Anthony and our family are on the left and Michelle, Olivia, Rhiannon, Ryan, Jazmine and Anna are on the right, I think that's Barry's head and Erica is taking the picture.


We're all gathered around Anna and Alanna as they are on some kind of motion roller coaster ride. It was so much fun that almost everyone had to try it out.

Regen is taking a peek at what's inside that bundle, I think that it's Brenna, but I could be wrong.
We all had to go in to the crazy hat store, here is Kirk trying out the dreads.
Alanna is trying out the Viking hat.
My neice and nephew, Ryan and Olivia.
Regen is holding the Iron Man her mom won, they're sending it to Graham, with Regen kisses.
Ashley and Regen.
Regen is riding a coin operated horse for the first time, she wasn't too sure about it, but decided it was okay.This is the Lewis and Clark monument at the turn around; posing areAshley, Alanna, Regen, Ryan and Jazmine.After an afternoon in Seaside we came back and the kids wanted to go to the beach again. Anthony is freezing so the girls told him to bury himself in the sand, I don't think it was working.Kirk made a fire for them and it was so toasty. Jazmine and Ryan are trying to warm up, it was so cold, we had to wear coats most of the time.Even Regen was buried in the sand, she didn't like the trapped feeling though.... this is what she thought.Get me out now!!!

She liked eating sand the most.

2 comments:

Michelle Lee said...

Great pictures Deb!! I like how you borrowed some of my shots of your family to add to your blog. I didn't do Picasa on them like you do to your pictures. I took over 459 pictures on the trip. It would have taken forever to make them all look perfect. I love the pictures of baby Regen on the beach and eating sand in black and white. Too cute!!!

DJ said...

I borrowed a few more for my most recent post since I have Kirks side of the family look at the blog. It helps to complete the story...and you're a good photographer!! I didn't use picasa on every picture, it is very time consuming, you're right about that.